ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 6:03 PM

WMP: Relax! - No Sleeves
MSN: -
Currently: Taking a well-deserved break from work

HEY LOYAL READERS =D I'm sorry for not blogging for a while .. I know I usually blog like once every 2 days or so but maths homework is really breathing down my neck right now. I just finished my biology assignment which is awesome~ so I'm taking a break from work for about 2 hours =] So if you're on MSN, and you wanna have like a deep, meaningful conversation, now's the time ROFL Anyways since homework has limited my holidays to just being at home .. nothing interesting has happened as of late so .. once again, I find myself clueless as to what to blog about =/ But then I was in the shower today (yeah I know .. use of hawt imagery ay ? xD), and I thought about this psychic's prediction thing of what's gna happen in the future and yeah I know, I'm usually the guy that says "I'll believe it when I see it" but you can't say things like this doesn't intrigue you. By the way, that "I'll believe it when I see it" thing ? I have 2 exceptions for that .. One being the possibility of extraterrestrials and two being the existence of supernatural forces (i.e ghosts). I believe in both of those but I have never seen one .. with that being said, I hope I never have to *fingers crossed*

Anyways back to the prediction thingy .. there's this grandma in .. Austria or something =/ who claimed to have predicted the 9/11 tragedy and the assassination attempts on various world leaders. Many have been convinced of her paranormal activities (not me *angel face*) and are expecting the next prediction to come true as well .. the announcement of World War 3. Here's part of the list of predictions she made for the future ..

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout, in the northern hemisphere, there will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe will almost be empty.

2018 – New China becomes a world power.

2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.

2025 – Europe still little settled.

2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.

2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.

2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.

2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).

2076 – Classless Society (communism).

If you're interested, here's the complete list @ http://lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/baba-vanga-predictions-2010-5079/

I remember when Tony read that list and the first thing that caught his eye was the "classless society" one, which basically meant communism would end. He was like "WHAT ? 2076 ? I'm not waiting 77 years for communism to end LOL" (He found this prediction thing last year).

So nothing's gna happen in the year 2012 ? =/ LOL I knew that movie was a cheap rip off =] Anyways I don't believe in this prediction crap, but if you read about what's happening between Iran and America at the moment, you'll feel perhaps a little persuaded =/ The story is Iran holds a lot of uranium, which can be utilized for weapons but only at a 90% purity rate. The uranium is currently at a 3.5% purity rate until Feb 10 this year. Iran said, at a United Nations conference, that they plan to purify it to 20% for energy purposes which was when America stepped in and said "Fuck you, you're gna make some uranium shit to blow us up! >=(" .. LOL can you imagine Obama saying that ? xD But you cant blame him for being so suspicious cos Iran does hold the record for most violations of the United Nations Code =/ The point is there is tension between the two countries and on top of that, China is picking fights with America also which means in the event of a war between Iran and America, China will back Iran up and Australia being America's bitch will get drag in as well. And let me tell you that Russia is not gonna stand by while a war is happening on its borders as well, which means Europe will be dragged in and before you know it, you wont have anyone on your Christmas card list =( But you know .. stay optimistic =] I would like to hear what you guys think though .. based on what I've told you so far =/

To end this post on a better note, here's a picture showing why Geoffrey and me are the best of buddies LOL


Don't you just love that song ? xD RICKROLL FTW =] "Never gna let you down~ x)

HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PICTURE - BY BARNEY STINSON.

Behold… the Perfect Picture. In today’s technologically-driven society, 83 percent of all layage (LOL) is a direct result of the pictures you post on your social networking page.

“Okay, so how do I take the Perfect Picture,” you ask? Easy. Look at any picture of me.

“But Barney,” you’re saying, “I don’t look like you.” True, but maybe that’s because I’m not wearing a backwards trucker hat or standing shirtless next to a pimped-out Civic. You need help. Here it is.

How To Take Perfect Pictures

Step 1: Put on a suit. Just kidding. You’re already wearing one. Right? RIGHT?!

Step 2: Stand in front of a full-length mirror and practice your “perfect pose.” Things to focus on: angling your body in relation to the lens so you appear strong and sexual (think Barack Obama). Also, you’ll want to broaden your shoulders to appear extra manly (think Hillary Clinton).

Step 3: When you’re at a venue where cameras are common (parties, birthdays, a camera store), listen for clicks, beeps and servos, as these are the sounds of digital cameras snapping away. Try to ignore the camera bearer and her friends’ “amazing” stories about how smart their cats are and put yourself in prime position for a picture behind them.

Step 4: Watch for premature flashing (aloha!), as most cameras flash twice. After the first, you have between one and three seconds to transition into your perfect pose. Don’t dawdle.

Step 5: Review your photo. It should be perfect. If not, a few hours of Photoshop can fix anything (exception: Meg Ryan). Now, post your photo and get ready to post.

ROFL

ja ne =]

Photobucket
11 comments