ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, April 4, 2010 @ 5:01 PM

WMP: Relax! - No Sleeves (AKB48)
MSN: -
Currently: In awe *angel face*

Everyone who reads this blog will know that I spam *angel face* A LOT huh ? =) WELL~ I have found somebody who does it more than me and HEAPS BETTER TOO =3

MINEGISHI MINAMI =3


OMFG she's the next best thing right after ERIKA & THE COLOUR PURPLE xD SHE IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE ><" AND AND AND SHE'S ONLY 18 =O AND AND AND SHE SPAMS PIGTAILS AS MUCH AS I SPAM *angel face* I first discovered .. no wait .. fell in love with Minami when I saw her in her latest drama - "Mendol - IKEMEN IDOL". It's about 3 girls who want to be Japanese Pop Idols but fail almost every audition .. until a producer sees potential in them .. but as guys. They dress up as guys and become pop singers but they start off where every idol does, at the bottom. You see their adventures in trying to make it to the top of the music charts which is pretty hilarious as they have troubles hiding their real identities =] Including this male director who thinks he is gay when he falls in love with one of the girls ROFL. I totally recommend this drama to anyone who loves well dramas with a funny twist or anyone who can tolerate Minami's INCREDIBLY CUTE yet highly childish voice/personality. SURPRISE SURPRISE! Yupp she's childish too ^^" I LOVE HER TO BITS xD To share my new found happiness, I'm gna spam some snapshots from her drama =3



This is what she looks like when dressed at a guy =] ISN'T SHE JUST THE CUTEST ? LOL

This girl reads my blog LOL She just spams pigtails *blushes*

COULDN'T YOU JUST EAT HER UP ? LOL

There is a part in the drama where 2 of the girls start making faces at each other and Minami feels left out and joins in. SO CUTE ><"

Some might say I have a weird taste in girls cos I like cuteness and childishness over the hot stuff =/ If you're one of those people, here's what MINAMI&I have to say ..


Yeah you tell them girl =D

She's no Erika but I'm gna have sweet dreams tonight LOL =]

ja ne =3
Photobucket
21 comments