ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 6:28 PM

WMP: Love So Sweet - Arashi
MSN: Kevin
Currently: Biology =/

Now I've gotten my fair share of love letters over the years *angel face* but none of which stand out more than this particular one I recently received from a very special person =3


Okay even though she spelt my name wrong and it wasn't specifically for me, it still counts >=] LOL I came home one day, and there it was, on my table .. ISN'T IT JUST ROMANTIC ? *fangirl scream* XD


See what happened here .. I think she drew me and then thought "Allan isn't that short LOL" so scribbled me out and drew this giant guy who is apparently naked and has wheels for toes LMFAO Yeah she gets to have this pretty what-appears-to-be-a-flower dress and I don't even get a pair of shoes to cover my hideous toes LOL No idea why it says "running" there O_O LOLOL!


Yeah once again, hello my name is Alen =D Please to meet you ROFL but ain't that just the sweetest thing you've ever seen ? *angel face* LOL


If you can't see it properly, it says " You make my 'hut' jump ". Whatever 'hut' is =/ I think she was trying to say "heart" ? =D but yeah .. aww xD

And then on the back, is what seems to be a heart .. but split into three parts, with 'A' on the left, 'C' in the middle and 'J' on the right. "ACJ" Chyeah we're so awesome LOL Oh its from my little cousin btw LOL if hadn't already guessed xD

Something Barney Would Say
[Jealous that Barney does not have one bad photo, Robin decides to try and catch Barney in a bad position for a photo]
Robin: Hey whoopies, I dropped my phone. Mind picking it up for me Barney ?
Barney: oh sure *bends over to pick up phone*
Robin: *pulls out camera* SMILE YOU SON OF A BITCH! *snaps* Got it.
Barney: Did you though ?
Robin: *sees a perfect pose* What ?! How did you do that ? You weren't even standing up!
Barney: The camera loves me Robin. No more than that. The camera lusts after me, the camera wants to put on some nice lingerie, pop in an Al Green CD, dim the lights and do all the work while I just lie there with my eyes closed.

ROFL

ja ne =D
Photobucket
11 comments