ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 2:31 PM

WMP: Wedding Dress - TaeYang
MSN: -
Currently: Eating Pasta =]

In the wake of recent events, I've come to realize that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. But don't get the wrong impression, this isn't one of them emo posts ^^" I'm simply reflecting on some things that I've been through in the past week, things that have most certainly changed my views on issues drastically. While some may have those lovey-dovey relationships that never seem to have fights, I can honestly say that I feel sorry for them now. The reason being is that without fights, relationships can never grow. You will find that couples who do have fights are more connected and know more about the other person than those who don't. Of course there are limits to these 'fights' that I'm talking about, I mean obviously you can't have couples running around, fighting about every single thing that there is to be argued about. Arguments and disagreements help the couple see what the other person is like, how they deal with issues and problems, you know important stuff LOL As someone who has gone through a 2 year long relationship, I don't encourage fighting but I do encourage taking the time to breathe, get passed your emotions and resort to something you'll regret later. Resolving your problems is the test and a more closer bond between the couple will be the outcome. No matter how great a relationship may seem, it will never be perfect. It will have its flaws and it will provoke disagreements which lead to pain, that is the reality of human relationships.

Btw its been one month since I was bothered enough to install MSN Plus! LOL I had the setup ready to go for ages but never got bothered to install it ^^" but yeah, I've installed it now and the chat log thing is so well organized, the way I like things to be =] And I was looking through my first completed folder in the chat logs and surprisingly here are the results;

Jess @ 1,386 Kbs
Lyn @ 1,246 Kbs
Kevin @ 879 Kbs
Ro @ 585 Kbs
Jeanny @ 329 Kbs


LOL I know it may not be a lot compared to the rest of you MSN freaks but yeah I felt like posting this up =) ROFL when I counted Ro's one, I had to pull out a calculator LOL You have too many emails RO~! ^^"

ja ne =]
Photobucket
8 comments