ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 7:04 PM

WMP: Prison Break S02E11 - Bolshoi Booze
MSN: -
Currently: Just woke up *yawn

HELLLLOOO~ my loyal readers =) Again I apologise for the lack of posts recently and a special apology to Jess who visited my page this morning in hopes of a new post, one that I had promised =( SORRY! =3 But as you can imagine, the final years of high school is a bitch and mine shall be no different =( Yes it is unfortunate but that's life ain't it ? *sighs .. LOL this is getting a bit too emo for me now, lets talk about some happy things xD

I wont say A LOT has happened in the past week cos yeah there really wasn't LOL Same old same old, school, prison break, homework, tutor, HIMYM .. yeah its all there ^^" Though this week at English tutor, this guy named David, a friend of my ex, wore a shirt that practically made my whole week xD It's roughly been .. 4 days since I saw it last but I am still ROFL-ing at this shirt LMAO I wanted to share my joy with some of the people I love *angel face* It's okay, you can thank me later because you are about to be .. well ROFL =]

I PRESENT TO YOU .. HELLO TITTY~!!



BEST. SHIRT. EVER RIGHT ?! RIGHT ?!! *ROFL*

At first, the guy was sitting behind me and when I spun around to get something from my bag, I saw the top half and was like .. "why is he wearing a Helly Kitty shirt ? O_O" Weirdo. LOL Then at the break, I was O .. M .. G .. BEST T-SHIRT EVER~! and LOL'd with Tony every single day since then *wipes tear from eye* oh god .. my stomach hurts .. =') Totally worth it.

Sorry this is yet another short post but I have to get back to .. umm .. yeah .. homework .. *coughsprisonbreakcoughs.. *


*smiles .. runs off* =] (Thanks jess~!) LOL

ja ne =3
Photobucket
13 comments