ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 11:08 PM

WMP: Wedding Dress - TaeYang
MSN: Jess, Lyn
Currently: NOT studying =( *bad allan*

So as you guys may already know, half yearlies for year 12 is on .. and quite frankly ALLAN IS NOT HAPPY =( Actually sort of ? LOL Jess's birthday is coming up which would be the highlight of the half yearlies, also Prison Break -The Conspiracy is coming out *faints* English, 2u Maths, 3u Maths finished .. Physics, Japanese, Biology to go *sighs .. Does anyone else feel like dying ? ><" But yeah, half yearlies = no blogging LOL

Tonight's topic sorta has two meanings to it ^^" One being "when in a relationship, who comes first ? Your friends or your girlfriend ? (or boyfriend if you swing that way LOL narh if you're a girl xD) I've been in this situation before and its never a good position to be in, I mean friends will be there for always but this girl makes you feel special, makes you feel loved and a whole lot of other things. When things get fiery between the two, my advice ? RUN. Run away, far far far away =) Then you know, come back when you think everything's cool .. maybe 2 months (give or take a couple months cos you never know how nasty these things get =/) Of course I'm only kidding, if you want real advice, I can't give it to you. Probably why I'm writing this post up, I wna hear your thoughts on the matter =] As for me, things got heated and I had to balance the two and one side WILL lose, trust me on that. But the one that comes out on top will make you realize there was no competition in the first place, it was the correct choice all along ^^ ILOVEYOUGUYS =3

Second meaning of tonight's blog is "Which one is better ? Starting a relationship with someone you've gotten close to over a extended period of time or starting a relationship with a new friend who seems to 'hit it off' with you ?" All in all it would seem pretty reasonable to go with the close friend one right ? I thought that too, but being close friends with someone can get awkward when you try to take things too fast and with a history behind you two, it would be hard to get over =/ Whereas the relationship with the newbie, whose had no history with you, will have to accept everything you throw at them because they don't know you .. at all. Everything you say or do will become who you are in their minds, if you know what I mean ? Example - Say I'm in a relationship with a close friend who I've known for years. We've decided to take our relationship further by becoming a couple, now .. whatever move I make, whatever I say will/should take some time to adjust to. Whether the adjustment goes smoothly or badly, that will ultimately decide how long me&closefriendchick will go LOL

Now what happens if I were to take the path with random, we-hit-it-off chick ? We have no history, no past, no background to relate things to. She doesn't know me all that well, I don't know her all that well .. but its not a relationship between randoms, its a relationship to find out more about the other person on a more accelerated level =] So whatever I do and whatever I say this time will be my first impression of myself, she'll take that as who I am and assume that's me without feeling weird or awkward. If you cant differentiate between the two scenarios, try picturing yourself in a relationship with someone who you've known for years and is also close to you, now picture yourself with someone you barely know but get along wonderfully with. Which one do you think will flourish and which one will wither out ? Let me know =)

On another note,


CONGRATS TO LYN FOR GETTING HER P'S! WE CAN GO DRIVING TOGETHER NOW
.. well not really, you'll be the one driving, I'll be .. like sitting there .. being awesome (believe it or not, its a harder job than driving =3 )


CHECK OUT OUR NEW YEAR 12 JERSEYS =D


I reckon it looks awesome =) I wna thank the jersey team .. whoever they are =/ LOL I'll assume Jess is in it so THANKS JESS =D

Gonna go sleep or something now =]

ja ne =3
Photobucket
2 comments