ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 7:21 PM

WMP: Tie Me Down - Newboyz Feat. Ray J
MSN: Anna, Lyn
Currently: Resting after eating

So what do you think guys ? =D

I have been looking up skins for a while now but never found a good one =/ I was talking to Ro this afternoon and she found this one for me ^^ I wouldn't say its the best skin I've ever seen but its sorta similar to the one I had before, except its not so .. emo-looking LOL

Well I'm gna keep this post shorter than usual cos I wna play some ball =3 And a big sorry to my loyal readers, I know I havent been posting lately but I assure you its not cos I'm getting lazy ^^" Its just I find myself busy more frequently now .. fucking year 12 ==" Anyways I'll try to keep you all updated on my awesome life from now on as much as I can =D

Something Barney Would Say
[In bed with a girl named Abby, who likes Ted, after having sex]
Abby: I'm sorry I yelled out Ted.
Barney: I'm sorry I yelled out Abby.
Abby: *looks at him* I AM Abby.
Barney: Oh .. cool.

ja ne =)
Photobucket
2 comments