ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 5:55 PM

WMP: Philadelphia 76ers VS New Jersey Nets
MSN: -
Mood: Fine

I GOT A HAIRCUT! =O

It is probably the shortest haircut I have had in a long time ^^" Sorry no pictures yet, because I don't feel like it =P My sides are like cut in half, fringe is way~ shorter, and the rest is like 3-4 cm long =( Not sure if I like it or not at the moment, which is kinda weird ^^" As you know, I have a lot of Japanese influence *angel face* which is why part of me doesn't like this haircut but I've also gotten lazy and don't feel like straightening anymore so yeah .. =/ Anyways I heard school photos are coming up so hopefully my hair will grow back before then ^^

A couple weeks back, Jeanny showed me this Youtube link to Bubbiosity's video entitled "Asian Invasion" and as soon as I saw her, I was in love LOL She's so prettyyy~! Her videos are so adorable too and and and what's more is that she's cantonese as well =D I watched that Asian Invasion clip so many times OMG she is soo cute when she winks *faints* YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH HER CLIPS NOW LOL =) The only bad thing about her is that she wears makeup sometimes but even though I hate makeup, I can make an exception for her *angel face* She was also featured in Chonny's latest clip about Avatar ^^ but only for like .. 3 seconds =( But her latest clip is called "Hip Thrust" and Oh .. My .. God .. I'm speechless .. Have a look yourself ..


I KNOW PIGTAILS! =3 She's so CUTE ><"

ngaw .. she looks just like a little kid >.<


Simply adorable LOL

Hmm.. I do wonder what her real name is though .. =( I think she lives in the UK as well which sucks >=(

Anyways I'm gna do some work now, and SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TEACH ME HOW TO SPIKE MY HAIR LOL I haven't spiked it up since GOD KNOWS WHEN O_O"

Something Barney Would Say
[Robin helps Barney score with a chick at the bar]
Robin: Target acquired. Hottie by the jukebox.
Barney: ohhh .. good eyes Scherbatsky. Oh I got someone for you too, 2 o'clock, blue shirt.
Robin: .. umm .. that's a woman.
Barney: Hmm ? Oh sorry my mistake .. .. or is it ? *wink*

LOL

ja ne =D
Photobucket
7 comments