ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 10:37 PM

WMP: How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Ep 3 - I Heart NJ
MSN: Jess, Lyn, Kevin
Mood: Sleepy


Okay so I ddnt end up doing any work today .. got last minute called AGAIN! >=( woke up and got told by my brother that we're eating out at Tan Viet Noodle House for Pierre's last day in Sydney. I agreed only cos of Pierre's last day T_T If it were for anything else, don't even bother asking .. =="

I ate Fried Chicken With Tomato Rice and that 3 colour sweet bean thingy =] Its my favourite drink there ^^" Anyways we ate and sorta did nothing .. after that, got some fruit drinks from that juice store ? =/ And went home .. I jumped on MSN and stayed here on the whole day ==" Now I remember why I ddnt wanna go back on MSN back when I quit it for a month T_T But then again, if I didn't go back on MSN, I wouldn't gotten close with some of the people I mentioned a couple posts back =( So there are pro's and con's, I'll try to deal with it .. hopefully.

Anyways I should get going. I know its not me to post up a short post but tonight I really wanna go sleep earlier to fix up my sleeping pattern and all =( and TMRWS I WILL DEFINITELY DO SOME WORK ^^ I PROMISE! =3


btw Jess wanted to me mention this .. >.>
Back a while ago, I dont remember when exactly but I was on the phone with someone, I forget who .. it was a long time ago, and I tried making coffee for the first time .. I got some coffee bean thingy from the Nescafe can thingy and put it in a cup. Then I poured some water from the tap to boil .. but seeing as I was on the phone, I got distracted and didn't end up turning it on to boil ? Yeah, then I walked off for about 3 mins came back and poured cold water into the cup .. and started stirring for 2mins before I realised I had wasted what could have been a good cup of coffee LOL Happy now Jess ? =P

btw heres a picture Kevin showed me the other day LOL


Btw heres another picture that was on a fake Beyblades packet that my aunty won at Galaxy World yesterday .. xD




Something Barney Would Say

*Taken from Barney's official Blog*


24 Similarities between women and fish


1. Both attracted to shiny objects

2. More fun to catch while drinking

3. Neither travel well

4. There’s others in the sea and/or bar

5. Three words: catch and release

6. Both travel in protective groups
7. Small bladders

8. The deeper you go, the scarier they get

9. Their weight largely determines their value

10. [EDITED: My lawyer has requested that I remove this one from the blog… hint: crabs!]
11. They get all ornery if you try to grab their tail

12. Bears will eat either of them
13. Sometimes I likes ‘em wild, sometimes I likes ‘em farm-raised

14. You must document great catches or no one will believe you — video preferred

15. Easier to reel in if you let them wear themselves out first
16. Seen the movie Splash? Case closed

17. Cold blooded.

18. Neither can operate a vehicle

19. They both eat things

20. The harder they shake their tail, the farther they’ll go in life

21. Scales are important to each of them

22. They never have to buy drinks

23. Umm… Eggs? Duh 24. Can hook either with a great line

ja ne =)
Photobucket
2 comments