ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 11:41 PM

WMP: One Time - Justin Bieber
MSN: Jess, Lyn, Tien T
Mood: Happy =)

Okay first I wna blog about today's epic day first =) So as some of you might know, I didn't sleep LOL So I watched some Simpsons episodes and some How I Met Your Mother as well ^^ All the way till 10 ? I think =/ Then I ate breakfast while watching the Heats VS Spurs game =) Cant believe the Heats lost by so much .. =( After that, hopped on MSN for abit and talked with Jess. Out of the blue, she calls me out for a movie LOL These were her exact words ..

*Talking about last night's epic countdown*
Jess: WANA COME MOVIES?
Jess: GET YOUR ARSE CHANGED NOW >=[
Allan: what ?
Allan: right now ? o0"
Jess: NOW
Jess: NOW >=[
Jess: YESH
Jess: coming to pik yu up in 10
Jess: hurry up
Jess: BRB
Jess: CHANGING
Allan: WTF ?
Allan: LAST MINUTE JESS! >=(
Allan: LOL
Allan: *runs ..
Jess: sry =(
Jess: GOGOGOGOGOGO!

So before I knew it, I was sitting in a car, headed for Stocklands LOL I think I just made a personal best for getting ready, I got ready in about 15 mins .. o0" That includes change, and doing hair LMAO

We watched "Old Dogs" with Jess's cousins and old brother =] It was a great movie, I really enjoyed it ^^ Laughed at Seth Green (Craig) so much towards the end LOLOLOL! You can back me up on this huh Jess ? xD I had tears in my eyes and everything ROTFL I would recommend it to everyone =] It's a typical family movie, with its funny bits and its emotional bits =) The cinema was literally .. " HAHAHAHA!" .. and then .. "NGAWWW <3" LOL

After movies, we sorta just bummed around places =] Jess bought a Wii Rechargeable something something and Peter (Jess's brother) wanted to buy a hard drive. So I told him about the Harvey Norman Sale, though I forgot where it was =/ I think Harvey Norman sale should be everywhere no ? We went to one of Jess's sister's bakery at Canley Heights to say Happy New Year and Jess gave me this .. pastry thing ? =/ Still don't know what it is but it was yummy =] I thought it was custard inside though LOL ^^'

Then we went to Liverpool Megacenta .. to find out it was closed T_T" So we went to OfficeWorks instead LOL We bummed there for a bit cos there was air con =3 Then we headed home .. by now, it was around 4-ish. Jess made a comment that it was a nice day to go ice skating =) I agree ^^ It was so humid today =( So ice skating would have been nice =] Next time yeah Jess ? =)

Then I went City agains .. for the 7th time this month LOL We just took Pierre to take some photos of city at night time cos he reckons the view would be nice ? Yeah, nothing to blog about here.. just sightseeing and picturetaking =D

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION =]

- Get a better sleeping pattern ( been needing this one for ages )
- Stay motivated for remainder of high school ( you guys can help out yeah ? LOL )
- Play more ball ( need to be better than Kevin >=) )
- Save up money for overseas trip after HSC (JAPAN! cant wait =3)
- Get a better hairstyle ( what do you guys think ?)
- Drive more ( hope I dont get honked at again .. ==")
- Start workout routine again ( abs needs more work )
- Get either a flip phone from Japan or a E75 ( drool .. )

I cant think of anything else right now but this will do for now LOL!

OH before I go sleep, I wna tell you something my brother said to me today LOL!

Jim: Bro, why do you have TAFE card ? You already know how to speak english ?

LMFAO!

ja ne =]
Photobucket
7 comments