ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 9:30 AM

WMP: How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Ep 12 - Girls Vs. Suits
MSN: -
Mood: OMGOMGOMG

REMEMBERTHATTIMEWHENISAIDI'LLONLYBLOGIFSOMETHINGAMAZINGHAPPENS ?!?! THISISTHATTIME =D EPISODE12CAMEOUTYESTERDAYANDIFINALLYGOTIT! I'MFUCKINGINVINCIBLELOL

Okay .. *takes breath* okay .. so *ahem* .. as you may have heard .. episode 12 of HIMYM got released yesterday in America. I was so happy when I found out it was going to be released soon, but let me take you guys back a few days .. I was on MSN with Jess, and complaining about how its been like a month now (it actually was exactly a month O_O") and episode 12 hasn't come out yet. So I decided to do a lil bit of research on the topic =D And that's when I found out that it was going to be aired on the 12th of January 2010 ^^

What I didn't know was that the site was referring to US time .. and we're ahead by a whole day so there I was, some overly excited fan, waiting on several forums and download sites, ready to get my hands on the exclusive episode 12 of How I Met Your Mother, only to find out .. I was one day early .. LMAO narh I'm not like that ^^ I was out playing ball remember ? =D

Anyways last night there was practically no one on MSN O_O .. well no one that I normally talk to at least .. even Lyn was offline ? =/ Jess came on for like 2 seconds then ran away .. Kevin came online at 1 and kept dc-ing .. but regardless, I waited. I waited for that clock to strike 12 .. and at 11:59, my mouse pointer was ready to click on that refresh button .. for the 13th time that night LOL

Actually I think I should mention something .. see, a couple days back, I found this .. awesome download program, its like Limewire but only 100 times better and SUPER RELIABLE =D All the world's latest movies, tv shows, HD Blu-Ray quality movies and even anime were at my disposal .. I felt like God for a minute =) In fact, that was how long it took me to download one ep of Spongebob Squarepants (dont ask why I downloaded it LOL). A 113mb file and it only took me a little over a minute to download =D I guess that's how many people use this program .. or how many people watch Spongebob O_O LMAO Anyways! Back to the point, while it does sound like every Asian's dream, it has a downside. That is, you get a trial and then you gotta pay. Yes I know, it sounds like every other program out there, where all you gotta do is uninstall it and re-install it again to reset the trial or whatever right ? Well you think I didn't try that ? LOL See the programmers were smart, they didn't allow you to make an account on a website. You gotta download the program and create an account through the program. So in other words, one login account per computer =( Actually now that I think about it .. I could just download another setup file and install that one instead of the one I used before ? =/ ALLAN YOU'RE A GENIUS =)

Umm .. yeah that wasn't the point I was trying to get across though, yeah, the trial itself gives about 4000mbs of download. And I hadn't realised that until I downloaded Toy Story and tried to download "G-Force" when a message popped up saying "Downloading this file will put you over your download limit, please upgrade your membership to continue downloading". So I spent my last download thingy on Toy Story and there it was, "HIMYM Season 5 Ep 12 - Girls Vs. Suits" staring at me from the "Search Results" box and I couldn't download it .. \

I spent the next hour or so, googling other links that could get me a copy of the latest ep ^^" But it had only been an hour after its released and no one is gna upload the video so fast ==" Though when I tried googling it, only an hour after the episode's release, google's search bar thingy (you know the one that pops down ?) displayed 100,000 results already O_O So I tried my luck, going through about 8 pages of google results, looking at torrents, rapideshare, megaupload, filestube .. they suck compared to the program I mentioned before =(

But when I woke up this morning, I was feeling lucky =] I tried again and it was a miracle LOL I found the episode in all its glory. Actually to be honest, I downloaded 2 copies of it (one from another link of course), in case the first one was bad quality =D I'M SO HAPPY THAT I GOT IT *cries in joy* Anyways I've watched this ep 3 times already and it is so good LOL .. well I guess they're all are >=)

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT READ THIS POST'S "Something Barney Would Say" IF YOU HAVEN'T OR DON'T INTEND TO WATCH EPISODE 12 OF HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER ( glares at Lyn >=[ )

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!


Something Barney Would Say
[Barney attempts to hit on the hot bartender]
Barney: Alright .. wish me luck.
Lily: Alright its never gna happen. Barney, she's just going to pretend to like you the same way she hypnotised all these 'geniuses'.
Barney: Yeah but guess whose not going to fall for her spell ? I'm gna be all "drop the act baby doll. Daddy needs his gin and tonic" then when she brings it, I'm gna spit it out and say "try again". then BOOM! Alpha dog is right where he belongs .. on top! .. then after a couple minutes, on the bottom .. why should I do all the work ?

LMFAO!

ja ne =]
Photobucket
5 comments