ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 11:35 PM

WMP: -
MSN: Juntree
Mood: Tired

Today I was supposed to be doing work .. no I'm serious this time. I had planned to do some homework the night before and woke up at 12, when no less than 5 mins after waking up, I receive a phone call from my uncle. The first few words I hear are "Get your swimming gear on, we're going to Coogee" T_T" GOD! I HATE LAST MINUTE SHIT >=(

And before you get any wrong impressions of me, I ain't a pushover k ? I told him I had planned to do some homework and he tells me that Pierre is leaving in a couple days so I gotta spend the last few days with him ==" Yeah .. blackmail = last resort move =(

So reluctantly I packed my bag and headed off to Coogee Beach at like fricking 1 T_T Why did we go in the first place cos when we arrive there, its gna be 3 something ? =.= And I wasn't wrong, we did get there at 3 something .. 3:17 to be precise >=( By this time, the sun was behind some clouds and the water was freezing .. real smooth *thumbs up T_T

LOL@ my cousin Phillip, who made it seem like he was extremely eager to get into the water, when he said this to his dad ..

Phillip: " HURRY DAD! I WANT TO GO TO THE WATER NOW =("
Uncle: "Phillip why do you want to go so fast for ?"
Phillip: " I NEED TO GO TOILET DAD!"

LMFAO! Nice one Phil .. needless to say, I didn't swim 'between his flags' xD

OMG Guess what I did today =] I built sand castles! ^^ But didn't take a picture cos its too awesome to show LOL Narh my hands were all dirty and the waves were coming in ^^"

And yeah .. I GOT BLACK .. AGAIN! AND I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT .. AGAIN xD btw my skin has started peeling from the "I Look Like An Idiot" post LOL

We played beach volleyball on the sand and in the water, which gave me a face full of sand and salt T_T Yum. When I went back to our spot on the sand, there were a group of 20 year old peeps, who were picking on one of the chicks from their group. Burying her thongs, towel and glasses underneath the sand, about 10cm into the ground too o0" It might not seem like alot but how do you expect to find that in the sand ? =/ I thought it was abit slack though it looked sorta fun ^^" The guys were like " You know what they say, 'X marks the spot' so maybe thats where it is" LOLOL! But they were full jerks to her after watching her fail to find her stuff, and thats when she found something else .. her fire LOL She full kicked sand at the guys and it literally looked like they got buried xD Lesson learnt - Never piss off a chick .. when shes got an army at her feet =]

Oh and when Vincent (9 year old cousin), Jimmy and I went to buy some Fish&chips to eat, we sat outside and ate our shit .. while these two guys walked past and I heard them say ..

Guy1: " hey hey .. look .. a single dad."
Guy2: "dude no way thats his kids"

I was like .. T_T" .. DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FUCKING OLD CUNT THAT GOING THROUGH MID LIFE CRISIS TO YOU ? Fucking dumb cunts =="

Anyways .. then we went to City's .. for the 9th time this holidays T_T But it was okay cos we went to Galaxy World =] I played some MT with my brother and uncle for old times sakes, and this basketball game ^^" I watched some TB's play Tekken 6 with their hot girlfriends on their laps >.> And I thought to myself "why is it always the losers with no futures that get the girls all the time =/ ?" .. no I'm not jealous LOL I dont exactly want a clown with 5 layers of foundation on their face as a girlfriend anyways ^^"

LMAO@ the most childish grown woman I've ever encountered xD She was playing that skilltester machine with her kid, the one where you can win a toy and some lollies ? Yeah that one LOL She was all jumping up and down when she didn't get it, and yelling like a kid at a candy store o0" And when the staff came around to tell her its time to close up, this was the convo that took place xD

StaffGuy: "Umm .. miss this is your last game, we have to close up now"
ChildishLady: *in the middle of her game* "Umm .. can you not talk right now ? You're being really rude .."
StaffGuy: "Yeah I just want to let you kno .."
ChildishLady: "Look .. just go away for a second and come back later "
StaffGuy: "umm okay .. ?" *walks about 5m away then turns around*
ChildishLady: "Keep going .. go far far far far far far far away =) "

I was like WTF ? LOL!

Anyways that was my day today =] hope you enjoyed it ^^ Oh dont be expecting a post tmrws, cos I'll be at home doing work all day =/ But yeah, enjoy your holidays people ^^

OH I just wanna say this before I go .. FUCK YOU KEVIN =) for texting me at 1:41 >=( .. and not being online for me to rant about the sixers loss to the wizards ==" speaking of which, where the hell have you been jess ? =/ I havent seen you online for ages LOL

Good night and leave a comment =3

Something Barney Would Say
Barney: Excuse me, did I sleep with you and then totally screw you over?
Blonde: .. no ?
Barney: What are you doing on Friday?

ja ne =D
Photobucket
3 comments