ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 11:37 PM

WMP: Spotlight - Gucci Mane Ft. Usher
MSN: Jess, Mylinh, Lyn
Mood: Sleepy *yawn

OMFG was today hot or what ? And yes, I'm all for stating the obvious xP 43 fucking degrees today and I'm guessing thats not the end of it =( Brace yourselves fellow readers ..

Since it was so hot, didn't do much today. I wasn't really in the mood for anything, being sick and all, so I decided to watch Pokemon - Mewtwo Returns. Yeah, I was that bored =="

After that, I played NBA Live 09 for a while. By now, it was 2:30 and mum said we might be going late night so I went online for a while, then showered at 4:30. Got ready and went late night =]

Late night was probably the best part of my boring day, all the stuff we bought was all for me LOL I had gotten myself ;

- another pair of AND1 shorts ( cos the first one was so comfy and I cant wait till it comes out of the wash LOL )

- another pair of Rabens ( cos Mum kept telling to buy new ones after she saw the holes at the bottom of the shoe, seriously I didn't see the need for another pair though )

- a new school bag ( not really a school bag, its really a sports bag but since I carry a folder, its light and suits me better ^^ Now I don't know what to do with my Converse bag =(, since it was a gift from Jess 3 years ago, and I really like it .. )


- a new basketball ( cos the store had "Buy 1 Get 2nd item half price" xP )

- A "Air Jordan" shirt ( cos I wanted it =P )

Whilst at shops, my brother was looking around for a new phone and I suggested that he doesn't need a new phone cos he doesn't need a phone at all. He doesn't call, he doesn't text, he doesn't even use it aside from the alarm function ==" But if he really needed one, then I proposed he take my current one and let me buy the new phone cos I use it more than him. This prompted a huge argument cos he thought I wasn't being fair and I thought he was just being daddy's little girl and abusing his power as the smaller child. I swear he gets on my case sometimes, he doesn't need a phone but will do whatever it takes to try and get my dad on his side.. T_T When I step in, and try to save some money or something, my dad takes it the wrong way and I end up getting shit for it ==" So now I'm guessing my brother will be the one with the flashier phone than me when he will;

a) lose it
b) break it
c) take it for granted and become more spoilt
d) all of the above

Oh wells, maybe he'll learn a lesson and teach my dad not to blow hundreds of money on something you just don't need =="

Anyways I'm getting tired, gna sleep now =] Night Loyal readers =]

Something Barney Would Say
[Talking about Halloween parties]
Barney: “Every year I bring a spare costume in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way I can have a second chance to make a first impression”

ja ne =3
Photobucket
4 comments