ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 12:41 AM

WMP: Happy Birthday - NewS
MSN: Jess, Lyn
Mood: Tired but coughing less =)

Man today was such a piss off =( First I thought we were gna go DFO cos I wanted to buy some shit LOL so I cancelled my date bball game with Kevin but when I was in the car, I realised that we weren't going DFO but Manly Beach instead ==" Apparently they had changed their minds in the morning whilst I was still sleeping T_T

Anyways we went to Cabra first to eat at Noodle House, at this point I was still pissed .. the table was quiet and you could feel the tension LOL I mean, if you were there, you could probably see the glass shaking like Jurassic Park LMAO Sparks were gna come out of my eyes xD

Then we drove to Manly, where the car was .. quiet, so quiet you couldnt even hear the crickets (we dont have crickets in the car, but its a figure of speech LOL). Anyways I played Professor Layton the whole way there, I finished the game today =D When we got there, everyone went down to the beach and I just sat there on one of them benches .. staring in to the ground =(

We went shopping afterwards and I bought some shirts and a pair of swimming shorts cos we're "going to the beach" soon ==" Hopefully thats true T_T OH! I was in this shoe store and this kid saw a shoe priced $90 but it was crossed out and had $89 - .. written on it and he goes to the receptionist and asks " Is it $89 or take off $89 ?" .. I was like ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ? LOL If it were take off $89, then it would be a $1 shoe ==" Stupid ass LOL

And when we were at some park, I heard my cousin Phillip go " Hey Jimmy, let's play tips. I be the spider and you can be the ugly monster" I was like LMFAO xD "ugly monster" AHAHA!

Anyways the rest of the day wasn't that great so I'll end it here .. I'm sorta webcaming with Jess atm ^^" Actually speaking of Jess, that reminds me =) I FOUND IT TODAY ^^ OAK VANILLA MALT =D I FOUND IT =3 .. and it wasn't that great ==" LOL You could really taste the malt, and the vanilla was sorta strong .. Didn't taste like milk at all xD Was it supposed to ? But yeah, it was .. average ? I give it .. 6 out of 10 LOL Dont worry Jess, its just my opinion =)



ja ne =D
Photobucket
2 comments