ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 10:05 PM

WMP: Cheaters Dilemma - Kay B
MSN: Lyn
Mood: Crave for Watermelon

Okay today was the second last day of school for some, second day of holidays for others. Some choose to wear mufti to school, some choose to leave their books at home while .. some choose to bring their .. Wii ?!

Yeah thats right, you heard me. Wii. Michael brought his Wii, with his portable dvd player and somehow got it to work LMAO Here are some photos to show you I ain't joking LOL

Told you so ~

and OMG I LOVE YOU LYN ! =3 LOOK AT LYN'S UBER AWESOME CHRISTMAS PRESENT !! I know I'm a bad boy for opening it before Christmas but Lyn forced me =3 LOL OMG I LOVE IT ! I LOVE IT ! I LOVE IT ! xD

It's supposed to be a calendar if it isn't clear .. OMG 12 months of Erika .. *orgasm =]

Okay I'm not gna take any more photos cos I wanna surprise myself every new month by looking at a cutie-pie picture of my beloved Erika =3 DAICHUKI! xD

OMG I cant think of anything else to blog about right now .. I'm just so HAPPY xD I LOVE YOU LYN! DOUMO ARIGATOUGOZAIMASHITA ! =) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !

Sorry but no Barney for tonight cos I'm too busy staring at the calendar .. *drool ..

ja ne ! =3
Photobucket
4 comments