ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 6:49 PM

WMP: Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
MSN: -
Mood: exhausted from eating ^^"

1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for eight days without fail.
3. Tag eight of your friends to do the same

So Lyn tagged me and I'm gna do it =)

Hmm.. something that made me happy .. well I watched How I Met Your Mother in the morning ? That made me laugh =) as usual .. I don't know if that counts ? LOL OH WAIT! I know .. hehehe seeing Tien's msn dp =)


とても かわいいですね !! =3

Rules:
1. Write down every letter of your name.
2. Then type the first song that pops up in your mind in each letter of your name as the first letter.
3. Count the number of letters and tag that many people in your friends list.

All My Life - KC & JoJo
Lovers & Friends Remix - Usher Ft. Lil Jon And Ludacris
Love In This Club Part 2 - Usher Ft. Beyonce And Lil Wayne
A.RA.SHI - Arashi
NewS Nippon - NewS

I tag everyone on my "List of chicks I picked up" list LOL

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments