ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, December 7, 2009 @ 12:02 PM

WMP: Cheaters Dilemma - Kay B
MSN: Harry
Mood: Awesome =)

First of all, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TONY PANYANOUVONG !! Wishing you all the best on your special day =)

*sighs .. tomorrow's the 2u test .. and I cant be bothered to study T_T Just sitting here, doing random questions from textbook and whatnot. So boring .. but must get 100% ..


ANYWAYS on a more happy note =) ..

This song is really catchy =3 Tien told me about this song and I decided to download it, it wasn't that great at first but when I woke up this morning, it was all I was thinking about 0_0 Usually its "I need to pee .. ", " oh shit I'm late!" or " I'm hungry" but today it was all ..

"I need to know girl where do we go from here
Now that it's all up in the atmosphere
I found out that you cheated on me
Like I cheated on you with her
Now we're even what happens from here"

LOL I'm loving this song atm =]

Hmm .. speaking of dilemmas, I don't have a new year countdown buddy yet =( Every year, I have one buddy to help me jam the circuits in counting down to new years. But this year, been so busy, I hadn't realized that it was December already T_T I knew I wasn't just seeing reindeers everywhere LOL This tradition of mine started in ... I think ... 2006-2007 ? Yes it was that year when I watched the Sydney fireworks from a room high up in Star City =] Here's the list of my countdown buddies =)

2006-2007 = Jenny Le
2007-2008 = Tien C
2008-2009 = Tien C
2009-2010 = ??

Man I'm hating school right now (Hi5 Lyn&Ro&Tony&the other 10000 students doing this HSC), assessments all over the place T_T, I'll think about who my countdown buddy is gna be this year during the holidays or something .. I still got 2u test, english essay, biology report, Tony P birthday party, christmas presents, and delayed movie outings to worry about =="

Anyways wish me luck for tmrws and more on my countdown buddy later =)

Something Barney Would Say
[A trick from Barney's Playbook to get girls to have sex with him]
"THE SNASA"
HotChick: Wow .. you're an astronaut ?
Barney: Shhh! I'm actually in a top secret government space program called .. Secret NASA or .. SNASA.
HotChick: Wow .. SNASA
Barney: Mmhmm
HotChick: Do you go to the Moon and stuff ?
Barney: Well not the Moon you're familiar with, though I have been to the .. Smoon.
HotChick: Wow .. the Smoon.
*****
Robin: If you fall for that one, my heart breaks for you, but I'm sorry, you're a Smoron.

Note: the chick was not being sarcastic with her "wows", she full brought it LOL

1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for eight days without fail.
3. Tag eight of your friends to do the same

Something that made me happy today .. reading one of Jimmy Carr's jokes in a magazine ^^

"Here are two words to describe the world right now .. Dwarf Shortage. If you're offended by this, grow up"

LOLOL!

ja ne =]
Photobucket
2 comments