ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 12:19 AM

WMP: Loveless - Yamashita Tomohisa
MSN: Jess
Mood: Fine I guess, but coughing non stop =(

Not a good start to the day for me today =( Got woken up by a text message from Kevin but it told me that the Lakers VS Cavaliers game was on .. right now! So I quickly brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to watch it on the big screen =) It was already half time and Lakers were down by heaps .. like 18 points =( Kobe Bryant played good, he was close to a triple double, with 35 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assists =) LeBron James only scored about 22 points ?

Anyways in the end .. Lakers lost >=( Final score was 102-87 which is a crap score for one of the most anticipated games of the year ==" Kobe fought hard until the last minute though, driving into the lane, trying to get fouls but ended up getting knocked to the ground and getting frustrated. He was so frustrated that he slammed the ball into the ground and got a technical foul =( At one point, the Laker fans (they were playing at home) threw their "Giant Novelty Hands" into the court xD

I was just bumming around net for the next 2 hours, waiting for mum to come home from work so we could go cities. I tried doing my hair with the Gatsby today cos I had alot of spare time and well .. I don't know if its good or not .. =/ You decide ..


I reckon .. its shit LOL I dont think it suits me =/ Need something new .. =S Ideas anyone ?

Anyways we drove to the city and went to several different carparks cos they were all full 0_0 The streets looked like a mini Tokyo LOL People were everywhere, your car is like surrounded when you're stopped at a red light xD

I was looking for a new hard drive and some long sleeve white shirts but didn't end up getting any of them .. ^^" Instead I bought a new Henley wallet =]

Anyways I was at Myers gaming section and mucked around on some demo Nintendo DSi's .. and realised they could go on net LOL So I checked if it worked properly and this was the outcome ..


Yeah first site I checked out =D And it works LOL! I also checked Chonny up but it was still slow so I just left it to load and never went back =)

So thats pretty much my day, was at Myers and a couple other stores for the whole day. At dinner, we ate at the food court and I was still looking for that Oak - Vanilla Malt drink that Jess told me about ==" I literally searched the whole food court for it T_T Still .. haven't .. found .. it ..yet .. and .. its .. pissing .. me .. off LOL xD I WANT SOME VANILLA MALT =(

I'm go sleep now .. maybe a movie .. LOL Night loyal readers =]

And since Barney has been in high demand, I have asked him to come back from his holidays a bit earlier ==" He ain't happy LOL But is willing to spread the love =] So you better enjoy it =3

Something Barney Would Say
[The letter he leaves for a girl after he sleeps with them]

"Dear Resident, The time we spent together, however long it was, meant the world to me. I would love to see you again but unfortunately I cannot. You see, I am a ghost. I can only materialize once every decade, on the anniversary
of my death. I chose to spend my one day among the living with you, sweet resident. Perhaps we will meet again, in another decade--provided you keep your figure. Until then, all my love from the beyond, Barney."
Photobucket
1 comments