ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 10:58 PM

WMP: Loveless Instrumental - Yamashita Tomohisa
MSN: Lyn, Kevin
Mood: Tired and sleepy

Okay I didn't
actually smoke T_T But I was surrounded by smoke so many times today, I think the title holds true ^^" Pierre smoked an amazing 11 smokes today 0_0 It seems to me that he will smoke after eating, or if he sees someone else smoking ==" Anyways the point is I didn't smoke LOL

When we got to the train station today, Pierre told me about how in Paris, you gotta pay to use the toilets in the station 0_0 .. something about how you gotta pay the cleaners ? But for the tightarse asians out there, dont worry cos its only 20c LOL

LOL Jess you were right, Pierre is sorta rich xD He wore Polo shirt yesterday and today he wore a Tommy Hilfiger shirt 0_0 .. I wonder whats for tmrw .. Versace ? LOL But he did tell me that he has 7 suits all from Calvin Klein .. =( ENVY!

So when we met up with Sebastian, I took them to McDonalds first to have brunch, drink some coffee and then walk to take some photos of the Harbour Bridge, we stayed there for a while near the base of the Harbour Bridge. There were some Japanese students, all on tour or something, about 50 of them. They were happily flipping their flip phones (ENVY AGAIN!) to take photos, they appeared to be around .. 12-14 ish ? But they kept looking at, I don't know if it was me or the guys cos they were wearing Santa Claus hats while I did my hair ^^

Anyways I took them to the other side, to the Opera House, took some more photos and went inside to look at the souvenir shop, when Sebastian said " Hey Allan, let's go watch Avatar here in ze Opera House non ? " I was like " LOOOOOOL!"

After taking alot of photos, we went to a restaurant called City Extra near the wharfs and ate our lunch at about 3 LOL I ordered an "Atlantic Salmon Dish" which looked like this ..

OISHII DESU YO! x3
LOOK JESS BABY TOMATOES! =3
But I made it through, bought a Taro Milk Tea and went on the train at about 8pm. On the train we talked about hacking wii's, xbox's, and ds's LMAO Yes we're asian SHH!~ xD

When I got home, I watched Victoria's Secret Fashion Show =3 MIRANDA KERR! and theres this new chick .. her name ? Kylie Bisutti *drool .. OMG she's hot LOL but no where near Miranda Kerr .. Lucky son of a bitch Orlando Bloom >=(

LOL I got sunburnt on the nose today ==" Kevin said it was just the right time too cos now I can be Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer tmrws ^^" Wonderful.

Now I'm about to sleep, so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! =) Pass this message onto your families for me LOL!

ja ne x3
Photobucket
5 comments