ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 7:56 PM

WMP: Cheaters Dilemma - Kay B
MSN: Jess, Lyn
Mood: So full =)

First of all, I wna publicly apologize to Jess cos I know I do this to a lot of people, not just her but I wna take this chance to say sorry to Jess, Juntree, Dona, and possibly Lyn as well. I try to help you guys when you're feeling down about school-related issues but I end up giving you guys a fatherly lecture instead and I know thats not right. Somehow I always do that, without realizing it until I make you guys pissed =( So from now on, I'm not gna be your dad anymore =) I'll try my best to be the friend you seek help from when you need it ^^ Sorry again! Forgive me ?

Oh btw the title of this post wasn't for what I just said above, it was for Erika =3 She's re-captured my heart again with her smile and her cute-ness once more ^^" SHE'S SO ADORABLE! OMG xD Here are some pictures from Ryuusei No Kizuna ..



Ngaww .. ERIKA-CHAN GA DAICHUKI DESU YO !! I FORGIVE YOU !! =3

OMG I know I said Erika cant be hot, but take a look at this photo .. *orgasm

*drools ..

Anyways today wasn't as interesting as yesterday, but I did my Biology report today .. I guess I'm 50% done ? It's pretty hard compared to the previous one on Artificial Blood =/ But I'll do my best ^^

Hmm.. what made me happy today ? I guess it would have to be Erika =3 I just look at her and my day is fulfilled =) ERIKA-CHAN GA DAICHUKI DESU YO !!

Something Barney Would Say
Barney: In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland.

ja ne =)
Photobucket
3 comments