ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 3:41 PM

WMP: -
Currently: Shirtless ;)
Mood: Tired&Hungry

OMG I just read from NBA.com that Allen Iverson is a Sixer again after 4 years away from the team. I"M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED AND HAPPY OMG OMG OMG (Fan Girl Moment)

An extract from NBA.com;

"
Allen Iverson's first stint with the Philadelphia 76ers ended with the team yanking his nameplate off his locker and editing him out of video highlights before he was even traded.

The Sixers might want to find him a new locker and cue up some clips. Philly fans, pull out that No. 3 jersey from the closet cos A.I. is a Sixer again."

New Topic: So it is only a matter of days before an epic day comes and I simply cannot wait =) Though I still need some hair products and a well thought out speech LOL

Oh for the people who have seen me in real life, you know the little dog key chain thingymabob on my phone for the last 3-4 years ? I LOST IT =( I bought that dog like 3 years ago at moon fest. and have had it ever since. Now my phone looks plain and ugly .. the only thing that is remotely awesome is the "L" Death Note key chain that Lyn got for me for Christmas last year and even that is falling off =(

LOL@Ro's facebook comment --> "Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece." So sexist but so funny =]

Anywho you know when somebody asks/tells you something, but you didn't hear it the first time and ask them to repeat it ? And they say "oh don't worry about it" or "nothing .. don't worry" ? Yeah ? I HATE THAT SO MUCH >=( For those who don't really know me, I'm a lil deaf ==" Yeah blame the people who have 4 hour conversations on the phone with me LOL But the point is, is it really a bother to repeat a couple lines because I didn't hear it the first time ? Seriously, I get so frustrated when people do that, like at tutor yesterday, Tien said " something .. something .. blog .. something .. something .. friend .. something .." while sir was talking and I told her to tell me later ? After class, I asked her what did she say before and she just goes "don't worry about it" .. I HATE IT >=(

Gonna go eat something now, ja =)

Something Barney Would Say
[Telling Ted that his date is a whore]
Barney: "Statistic- 1 out of 8 women in America is a prostitute. True Story."

ja ne ^^
Photobucket
0 comments