ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 11:59 PM

WMP: No More - Bobby Cipolla
MSN: Jess, Kevin, Lyn
Mood:
Fine


SO HAPPY I WENT TO DFO TODAY LOL! =)
I spent at least $400 today, Heres a list of things I bought and the savings I made ^^ (I sound so cheap just now LOL)


A 1TB Iomega Hard Drive valued at $$150, I got it for $127 (I needed a new one for ages, but didn't bother to get one until Jess wanted some HIMYM, so I couldn't resist but to spread the love of HIMYM =D )



A 4Gb Lexar USB valued at $20, I got it for $9.95 (This was a impulse item .. I just bought it cos I felt like it LOL)



A 320Gb Western Digital Portable Hard Drive valued at $139, I got it for $78 (This was for my aunty to hack her Wii =3 I'm such a good nephew LOL)



Those were from Harvey Norman's big ass sale =] The following are from DFO xD

2 Shirts from Roger David, valued at $98 EACH, I got them for $50 for BOTH ( I was like OMFG .. I'M BUYING! WHAT A BARGAIN LOL I reckon the white one goes well with that vest I got from that Epic Late Night =3)



A Jumper from Tarocash, valued at $110, I got it for $50 ( It was sooo~ pretty LMAO Narh it looked alright plus it was like 60% off so why not ? =] )



'Authentic' Shoes Converse Star valued at $30, I got them for $10 ( These shoes look like the Rabens but with shoelaces, they're pretty comfy and plus my Rabens are dead so I needed new ones ^^ btw 'Authentic' is the brand name xD)



2 Long sleeve shirts from Giordano, valued at $24 EACH, I got them for $10 EACH (I needed some new ones cos my old ones shrunk T_T or I got bigger LOL)


A pair of dark coloured jeans from Giordano, valued at $80, I got them for $15 ( Can never have enough jeans right ? LOL)



I still need to buy some bball stuff at Parramatta with Kevin too LOL Spending so much this Christmas ^^"

Anyways I'm gna watch a movie =) Night loyal readers =] and leave a comment for the people who dont, you know who you are >=(

Something Barney Would Say
Barney: "You know what Marshall needs to do. He needs to stop being sad. When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

ja ne =)
Photobucket
5 comments