ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 5:59 PM

WMP: -
Currently:
Cooling off after shower
Mood: Feeling down ..

It's going to be a sad, sad day for the NBA when Allen Iverson decides to retire from the greatest sport in the world, that is basketball. It's not official yet, but there is a statement which is allegedly written by Iverson himself.

"I would like to announce my plans to retire from the National Basketball Association. I always thought that when I left the game, it would be because I couldn't help my team the way that I was accustomed to. However, that is not the case."

If this is true, then the NBA will lose one of its finest players.

Allen Iverson, who is slightly taller than me, had played with the 76er's from 1996-2005. Allen was unhappy with the management at the Philadelphia 76ers back in 2005, and was traded to the Denver Nuggets the following year. He played a full season and led the Nuggets to the playoffs, where they would lose in the first round to the San Antonio Spurs. He played a further 2 seasons at the Nuggets before being traded.


In 2008, he was again traded to the Detroit Pistons where he suffered a back injury in April of the same year. Coach Michael Curry stated he would be placed on bench until he gets better. Iverson did not like the idea and publicly said he would rather retire than play off bench.


In the off-season of 2009, Iverson signed a 1 year deal with the Memphis Grizzlies, where the coach would again place him on bench because he wanted to work with the younger talent in the team. Iverson, once again, did not appreciate being a benchwarmer and left the team.


Currently a free agent, Iverson has yet to find a team that would like to fit him into their roster and is now thinking about retirement.


I hope a team can appreciate someone of his caliber and just play him as a starter where he is a winner.

Seriously, the NBA cannot afford to lose Allen Iverson; he is simply a world-wide icon for the NBA. I just cant believe that this is how they want to end a legend's career after he offered so much for the game, because I can honestly say that Allen Iverson made me want to play, made me believe that you seriously can do what you want if you believe it. The guy is 6 foot tall (180 cm) and I know that sounds tall to us but in the basketball world, he would be one of the smallest players. He can dunk, shoot, score, do just about anything any other NBA player can do but faster so you cant tell me that something is impossible (other than finishing my maths homework).


I've been looking for an Allen Iverson jersey just like the one in the picture below for some time now. But its hard to find since he doesn't play for the 76ers anymore and there are other players' jerseys who are more in demand =( If anyone comes across one, let me know where I might be able to get one. Much appreciated.

*sighs .. if anyone needs me, I'll be doing what made Allen Iverson a Hall-Of-Famer.


ja ne =(
Photobucket
1 comments