ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 9:36 PM

WMP: Moving Mountains - Usher
Currently: Doing Japanese Study
Mood: Fine, though craving for ice cream

LOL okay not a really a stranger, but my ex-girlfriend. I just couldn't think of an awesome title for today so yeah =3 We'll get to that later, first I wna talk about my first morning shower LMAO

Okay, I don't usually take morning showers since well, waste of water and I don't feel like blow drying so early in the morning =] But today, I woke up at like 11:30 and had a slight headache. No I didn't drink at the wedding .. sort of .. well it was one drink. But yeah, it wasn't that. I think it may be the fact I slept at like 1:30, watching HIMYM ^^" ANYWAYS I felt the need to take a morning shower, and while I was at it, I decided to brush my teeth, wash my hair, neutrogena wave my face at the same time =3 Yeah, I use neutrogena wave because I like to hygienic =P The morning shower was alright I guess, I felt more "awake" I guess ? LOL

My day wasn't very productive again .. I had a late night yesterday, and whenever its like that, I never feel motivated to do work .. T_T" *sighs .. so I played bball and watched more HIMYM ^^"

Until about 3 or so, I got a phone call from Tien, my ex. Yeah I wasn't really expecting that, but yeah she said she wanted to catch up and so we talked for about an hour about how things were, stuff about the past, stuff about the present, yeah general stuff. It was nice catching up, but then again, its always nice to catch up with old friends. Hmm .. I should give Jessica Alba a call LOL

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE EPISODE 7 SEASON 5 OF HIMYM ON MY USB !!

Something Barney Would Say
[Barney gets a new wingman "Randy" straight after Ted dumps Barney as a wingman]
Robin: "Why are you so desperate to have this happen ?"
Barney: "I'm a wingman, that's what wingmen do."
Robin: " Is it possible that you're trying to fill the void of losing Ted by rushing into a new wingman relationship ?"
Barney: " What are you saying ?"
Robin: "I'm saying that Randy is your rebound Bro"
Barney: "No .. that's crazy .. what Randy and I have is real."
Robin: "No, its not Barney. And even if you got Randy laid tonight, would it feel anywhere near as meaningful as when you got Ted laid ?"
Barney: [begins to cry] "He was just so happy the next morning you know ?"

ja ne =]
Photobucket
1 comments