ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 4:48 PM

WMP: Moving Mountains - Usher
Currently: Getting ready for shower
Mood: Fine

Why didn't I post this last night ? LOL

My good friend, Ro, finally came back to the world of blogging after being on hiatus for a while =) So yeah, just thought I should welcome you back since you welcomed me back to msn Ro! =]

Anyways I think I wont be online at all tonight since I got 3u test tmrws =( So I'm blogging now and turning off computer so I wont be distracted .. I swear =3

Btw some asshole texted me at like fucking 1am last night >=( I don't have their contact but I do have their number >=) He/she texted me "hey dude" =="

My phone is dead right now but the last few digits that I can remember is .. 59363 or something like that ?

LOL I was trying to find out who it was during school today, asking round if anyone knows this number and Sonya was like "call it ?", but I don't got free minutes so Kevin called and someone picked up 0_0" Kevin was like "hey dude" LOL! "dude .. hey dude! dude!" LMAO! Sonya and me were just laughing the whole time until Kevin got hung up on. He said it was a deep man voice 0_0 Sonya said I might have a old, wanking, stalker =="

Anyways check your phones for me ne ? =) thanks LOL

Alright I'm gna go showers ^^

Something Barney Would Say
[Talking to Ted about rejecting his ex]
Barney: “While you may choose to turn your back on her I choose to turn my front on her”

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments