ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 9:05 PM

WMP: If I Ain't Got You - Usher ft. Alicia Keys
Currently: erhh .. studying *shifty look
Mood: happy =]

YAY today I got my haircut by self-proclaimed "heaven" stylist - Tracie =) She actually did a better job than I expected ^^ Not that I thought you would do a bad job Trace, but just not as good LOL Here are some pictures =)



yeah .. I got bored =]

Anyways I'm gna go eat some ice cream =D

Something Barney Would Say
Marshall: You okay?
Ted:
Sure. Why?
Marshall:
Ah...I don't know. Girl of your dreams...dating a billionaire.
Ted:
Okay, first of all, hundred-millionaire. And second, she's not the girl of my dreams. We're just friends. Look, it would not be smart if we got together. I..I mean, I'm looking to settle down, she's looking for a.... [Barney starts snoring]
Barney:
Wha...? You done? Great. Check out table number four. See that little hottie on the end? She's short, but has an ample bosom. I love it! She's like half boob. [whispers to Ted] Let's go.
Ted:
Yea and say what? What's our big opening line?
Barney:
I was uh....'Daddy's home'.
Ted:
Daddy's home?
Barney:
Yea.
Ted:
Okay, you..you want us to go over there, right now, and say to those girls,'Daddy's home'. Really think about that, Barney.
Barney:
Hmm...yea, I think it's pretty solid.

ja ne =]
Photobucket
1 comments