ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:42 PM

WMP: Love In This Club Remix - Usher Ft. Beyonce and Lil Wayne
Currently: o_0" at Lyn's eLog
Mood: Fine

EHHHH ??!! I CANT SEND TEXT MESSAGES !!

Been trying to send one to Sick Tien since 8:30 T_T"

Anyways today I got my swine flu injection =) I swear Lyn, you gotta stop exaggerating things ==" OMG MY BROTHER'S HAIR IS SO SHORT .. its not ? SWINE FLU INJECTIONS KILL .. it doesn't T_T" it was like a 2 second pinch from a chick .. actually that would hurt more =/ LOL

School was pretty ordinary today, as with any other day. Yes I know, I'm a boring person *angel face* Acutally no it wasn't, why ? I tell you why .. DALISE AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT BOSS today at lunch =3 she agrees with me that its an awesome drama and how she would be watching the rest of it tonight ^^ So yeah .. I had an awesome lunch break today =3 LOL Even though Dalise tried to put me down by reminding me that Erika may be pregnant >=( Not Cool.

Oh! I nearly forgot to mention that Jess&Harry is over .. a month ago .. =.= I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post this up but its been a month now, everyone knows I guess .. but seriously man, I'm always the last to find out about everything =( Yes I know, I'm a gossip girl =3 I need to know the latest, juiciest gossip that comes out straight away T_T No I'm just being sarcastic but I like to know stuff that happens to my friends .. or family for that matter *sighs .. It's always last minute planning with my family I swear .. Mum tells me that I got to go to a wedding on the day of the wedding ==" Yeah nice.

But at least they had a clean break up ^^ I'm happy, not to see they broke up ==", but to see they are still friends and everything is still cool between them =] It's what some people dream of having but never get it. Anyways, sorry for asking you Jess although if I didn't ask, I would have never found out ^^"

Something Barney Would Say
[Barney sneezes]
Ted: Are you sick?
Barney: Is it sick to find maturity and experience sexy?
Ted: No, I meant do you have a cold?
Barney: I'm fine. [blows his nose from a cold]
[Ted and Robin look at him]
Barney: I'm fine. My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out.

LOL

btw text message still not working =.=" *throws phone*

ja ne =3
Photobucket
2 comments