ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 11:13 PM

WMP: -
Currently: Getting ready to sleep
Mood: Happy =)

Okay today I decided to give myself a break from homework and go out with my family =] We ate pho dac biet at Pho Anh, Bankstown ^^ That place is my favourite place to eat pho, and I've been going there since I was a wee boy LOL Oh btw, whilst in the car, I was playing Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box and remembered that Ro was also playing this game atm. So I texted her .. and no reply ? =\ Just wondering if you changed your number again ... or if you hate me 0_0"

Oh which reminds me, you know the OISHI Green Tea with honey lemon ? LOL I drank some today and saw this on the ingredients box:


If you cant see it properly, it says "Ro Water" LOLOL! Needless to say, I threw away the bottle when I read it LMAO just kidding RO! =3

Then Mum wanted to go DFO and told us how last time she went and didn't buy anything LOL And I was like "Jess had that too" LOL so I asked her "Did it piss you off mum ?" And she gave me a stare 0_0 almost as if she was saying "don't bring it up again ALRIGHT ?" LMAO But Dad told us we wouldn't make it in time cos the shop closes in like an hour or something ? So yeah, we went to Macquarie Shopping Centre again ^^ There was like big, awesome Santa Claus and reindeer thing hanging from the ceiling, and when I pulled out my phone to take a picture to show you guys, a security guard came up and said this ..

SecurityGuy1: "Hey umm.. you're not supposed to be taking photos of it. It's the shop's policy."
Allan: " erhh .. what's wrong with taking photos of something so awesome ?"
SecurityGuy1: "Well you see the "Take a picture with Santa Claus" down there ? Yeah, there's alot of kids down there .. and well .. there are laws against stuff like this."
Allan: " *thinking [dude he thinks you're a pedophile, just say something nice and walk away LOL] umm .. okay then ?"

I know right ? Do I look like a freaking pedophile ? T_T" NOT FUNNY. I REPEAT NOT FUNNY ==" And he actually waited for me to delete the photos in front of his face =.=

LOL@ Mum&Jim, when we were inside this creaking elevator at Myers to go carpark, it didn't move and mum&Jim got full paranoid about it, hugging each other and stuff ^^" It didn't move cos Dad forgot to press where we wanted to go LMAO MUm was pissed for a while after that, thinking he did it on purpose AHAHA We also brought NBA LIVE 09 for our PS3 today =) It is so awesome ^^ Lucky I have a day off tomorrows =D Who wants to come play with me ? ^^ Okay .. I just read that again and it doesn't sound right LOLOL! Maybe I'm more of a pedophile than you guys think .. .. NARH DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT =( you all know me and I ain't like that .. =(

So anyways .. I'm off to bed =) Who wants to come to bed wi .. erhh .. maybe not LMAO =3

btw look how bad my blood blister got when I woke up this morning ..

It's filled with blood apparently .. not looking forward to poking a hole into it and squeezing all the blood out tomorrows =(
[LOL I just looked at the picture from yesterday and the one from today, it almost looks like the bottom of my foot got a tan ^^]

Something Barney Would Say
[Barney smoking a cigar outside, when its snowing]
Robin: Barney! What the hell are you doing? Get in here, it's freezing outside. Are you insane?
Barney:
Blame Lily and her oppressive no-cigars-in-the-apartment-rule. God, it's like Marshall is marrying the Taliban.
[Barney sneezes into his hands]
Barney:
High-five.
Robin:
Ewww, no. Look, you have to go home and get to bed.
[Barney takes a seat]
Barney:
Oh Robin, my simple friend from the untamed north. Let me tell you about a little thing I like to call 'mind over body' ... You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

LMAO!

Night! =) Leave a comment ^^

ja ne =3
Photobucket
2 comments