ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 10:43 PM

WMP: My Boo Remix- Usher Ft. Alicia Keys
Currently: Tired ..
Mood: Sleepy

Yeah so what if this song is like a billion years old ? I haven't listened to it in ages, been searching for it, never thought of downloading it, I don't know why though =S

Kevin gave me his hard drive cos last week, I had a craving to listen to Usher for some reason ? But you gotta love his music, its simply genius =] Anyways I came across this song and its so .. awesome =D and the lyrics bring back good memories as well ^^

Usher: "Do you remember girl, I was the one who gave you your first kiss"
"As I remember girl, I was the one who said put your lips like this."

"It started when we were younger you were mine, my boo~"
"Now another brother's taken over but its still in your eyes. my boo~"
"Even though we used to argue its alright, my boo~"
"And we haven't seen each other in a while, but you will always be my boo~"

Alicia: "Yes I remember boy, cos after we kissed, I could only think about your lips"
"Yes I remember boy, you're the one I trusted my life with."

"When we were younger, you were mine, my boo~"
"When I think from time to time, I still feel light, my boo~"
"Cos it don't matter how hard I try to hide, my boo~"
"And even though theres another man whose in my life, you will always be my boo~"

Okay keep in mind that I typed these lyrics up myself whilst listening to the song so apologies to the incorrect lyrics ^^"

I LOVE THIS SONG =3

Something Barney Would Say
[talking with Lily about waiting in line for the wedding-dress sale]
Barney: I can’t go, I’ve got this thing…
Lily: What thing?
Barney: ... a penis.

night! =]

ja ne ^^
Photobucket
2 comments