ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Friday, November 6, 2009 @ 7:49 PM

WMP: Sarai no Kaze - May
Currently: Depressed
Mood: Rage >=(

EHHHH ?!! ERIKA IS PREGNANT ?!!

okay .. not what you think .. I mean I used protection and everythin.. LOL narh I'm jst kidding. It's that bitch Murakami Shingo >=( Fucking son of a bitch .. get my Erika pregnant .. how dare he .. >=[

Of course these are just internet rumours .. so far .. but people say they saw her buy a pregnancy test couple weeks ago .. and Erika's mum is in Tokyo.. possibly taking care of her during pregnancy .. =( but .. but .. shes only 21 .. Shingo you motherfucker .. if you fuck up her career, like Cash Warren did to Jessica Alba .. I'm gna hunt you down and oh how I'm gna enjoy that >=)

SO! its not definite .. and lets pray they aren't true =3 but seriously, Shingo ? pfft .. he couldn't get her pregnant, cos he ain't got no bullets in the chamber =P LOL

Something Barney Would Say
*Barney trying to talk his way out of a speeding ticket*
Chick Officer: "License and ..."
Barney: "License and registration"
Chick Officer: " Excuse me ? "
Barney: " Oh I'm sorry, but you must have a license for a face that beautiful. And that body HAS to be registrated with the proper authorities."
Chick Officer: "Okay, get out of the car"
Barney: "Why ? Am I under arrest ?"

have a good night =) I'm off to tutor ^^

ja ne =D

Photobucket
0 comments