ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, November 2, 2009 @ 8:00 PM

WMP: Mayonaka No Shadow Boy - Hey! Say! JUMP
Currently: Homeworking =]
Mood: Happy ^^

LOL I'm in a wonderful mood today =3 no idea why though ? ^^" Maybe because my body knows its the last day that it gets to be so active and lively, for tomorrow will be the beginning of the end when summer makes its move and turn us all into lifeless dehydrated zombies =( For those reading this blog now, if you haven't heard already, here's a head's up for tomorrows. It's gna be 36 degrees =="

BUT! I'm not gna let that kill my last night of awesomeness =) And neither should you! That's why I'm gna lighten the mood up in here =3 Here's a conversation I had with Jenny and Yen this morning when I came to school early (whoa.. Allan came to school early ? *shocked face*)

Jenny: "So how was your weekend Allan ?"
Allan: " Went to an awesome party, at the cost of my beautiful voice though."
Jenny: " Beauti .. Did you say beautiful ? I'm not gna even bother LOL"
Yen: " What about you Jenny ? How was your weekend ?"
Jenny: " I did jack .. I didn't get anythin...."
Allan: " Who's Jack ? ;)"
Yen: "AHAHAHA Hi5! Allan =) He got you good Jenny"
Jenny: "Oh shoosh Allan =]"

LMAO it was an awesome start to the morning ^^

Anyways I should get back to homework =) Good night loyal readers! Leave a comment =)

ja ne ^^
Photobucket
1 comments