ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 10:40 PM

WMP: My Boo Remix - Usher Ft. Alicia Keys
Currently: sweating =="
Mood: Sleepy

GOD DAMN, WAS TODAY HOT OR WHAT ? =(

Yeah I know I'm stating the obvious but you know, the heat gets to you LOL sorry to make you guys feel any worse than you are now, but as a precaution, I heard sunday and monday are gna be between 36-42 Degrees .. so yeah there's your heads up =]

School was pretty ordinary today as usual. I think I need to cut my hair .. again .. but like the whole thing xD go military style for a while, I think its called a crew cut ? I forget. But yeah, just like shave pretty much all the hair off =( Not happy with the idea of it but I'm just contemplating at the moment, but I hate the heat and the sweat and the itchy-ness that it gives me >=( Yeah I know everyone's feeling that too, and I shouldn't complain but like I said, the heat gets to you man T_T"

After I got home, I had a massive headache and was not in the mood to do any study or homework so I watched episode 6, season 5 of HIMYM =) it wasn't that great but its HIMYM so its awesome still =D Sorekara (after that), I went to sit down to watch some viet singing thingy that my parents were watching ? Some wedding compilation of medleys and songs and dramas or some shit ? Mum said it was Asia 63 or something =\ I don't know LOL but yeah, there was nothing else to do. At 5, took shower and decided to go shopping night with parents, since the headache wasn't going away =(

Just walked around with parents, didn't do much until we got to myers. I remembered I still don't got my outfit for an upcoming party, and I need it ASAP ==" So I was just browsing, nothing more =) But everything I liked, my parents didn't. Saying it makes me look skinnier =S and I was like, I can be skinnier ? LOL but yeah, I didn't end up buying anything, and decided to go again, next thursday, but with Juntree and others, so they can help me *thumbs up* ( if anyones free next thursday, and wants to go clothes shopping with me, let me know =3)

Got home at like 9, and still had lingering headache so I decided to watch the beauty and the geek. I swear to god, Michelle is HOT =3 LOL then The Amazing Race =) which was awesome LOL There was a couple who lost tonight, cause the girl didn't wanna go down a water slide, which was the last obstacle, to pass the challenge. Apparently shes scared of heights, real bad. And her boyfriend was fully pushing her and forcing her >=( made me pissed off a bit ^^" He was full telling her off " YOU ARE GNA LET US DOWN, YOU ARE GNA COST US THIS CHALLENGE, FOR A MILLION DOLLARS TO GO DOWN A WATER SLIDE!" I just wanted to slap him =) Yeah they got eliminated, if you haven't already guessed LOL

I'm going to bed nows =) Night loyal readers ^^ Leave a comment =D

Something Barney Would Say
Barney: It's going to be legen...wait for it...and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is...dary!
Photobucket
1 comments