ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 8:06 PM

WMP: My Boo Remix - Usher Ft. Alicia Keys
Currently: Tired
Mood: Sleepy

Oh before I start, I should probably mention that its Tien from Hurlstone and not my ex, to avoid any potential mix up ^^"

Well today was pretty much a normal day ? Didn't really do much that was interesting or worth blogging about, just a simple, ordinary day at school I guess ?

Hmm .. yesterday a fellow classmate of mine told me that blogging was sad =( and that I don't have a life ='[ But you know what I think ? I think once upon a time, she had a blog too. But it was neglected, tossed aside, no one to give it love and care and so was left to fend for itself .. the blog is still out there .. on its own, searching for that attention and warming love it deserves LOL

I think I need more sleep nowadays, my eye bags are getting worse everyday, to the point it almost looks swollen ^^" so tonight, I'm gna be strong and close this laptop earlier =) say 8:30 ? .. wait .. I just saw the time, its 8:15 LOL maybe 9 then =D

There was a fight after school .. again ==" Didn't see who was involved or anything, just saw a large gathering of people at the oval and yeah well, there's nothing else that it could be LOL But yeah, Jess and Juntree were getting annoyed at the heat, well more Juntree than Jess since she brought an umbrella LMAO True Asian *thumbs up*

Anyways I texted Tien during 6th period, and reminded her to get to tutor earlier otherwise her seat will get taken again LOL I swear our class is overcrowded, there were literally no seats today. Some guy had to sit on the side cos he came in late =\ but the main reason would have to be all the Hurlstone peeps from thursday class, coming on wednesday =.= Back to the point, Tien told me she hasn't been to school for 3 days now, and that's got be some sort of record right ? LOL narh seriously, I thought it was quite serious but she said she was gna come to tutor anyways. So come tutor, the clock strikes 5 o'clock. No Tien and by that time, Jamie had already occupied the seat next to me anyways ^^" But yeah, she must be really sick =( so ..

GET WELL SOON TIEN YOU SISSY! MAN UP AND SUCK IT UP! COME BACK TO TUTOR SOON, SO WHEN WE HAVE A TEST, I CAN COPY =3 LOL NARH JOKES, JUST GET BETTER SOON =)

Night loyal readers =]

Something Barney Would Say
Lily: [seeing Barney's shiny shirt] Hey, we wore the same the shirt! No, wait, that's just my shirt reflected in yours.
Barney: One of the 24 similarities between women and fish are they're both attracted to shiny objects. Don't you ever read my blog?

ja ne =]
Photobucket
2 comments