ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, November 9, 2009 @ 7:24 PM

WMP: Let Me Know - NLT
Currently: Cooling down from bball game.
Mood: Tired ?

Well this long weekend hasn't been very productive ^^" All I did was biology and maths. But more biology than maths =) Why ? Because I love biology =3 and also because tomorrow our biology classes are going to Liverpool to donate blood! I can't wait =D

Here's what my dad had to say when I showed him the note.

Dad: "Hey boy, are you donating blood ?"
Allan: " umm.. I haven't decided yet but why not ?"
Dad: " Don't be the showoff okay ?"
Allan: " what ?"
Dad: " Don't try to be the cool for girls."
Allan: " 0_0 .. okay ?"
Dad: "You might faint"
Allan: " T_T" .. okay I get the point. I wont donate blood."

I know right ? LOL But yeah, at least I'll have fun giving my friends shit about it x)

Anyways, I'm gonna go study more on blood =]

Good night loyal readers =] Leave a comment, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can =)

Something Barney Would Say
[talking about how easy it is to run a marathon]
Step 1: You start running...
.. ..
.. ..
There is no Step 2.


ja ne ^^
Photobucket
2 comments