ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 10:18 PM

WMP: -
Currently: Going to bed
Mood: Fine but could be better =\

So I finally took a picture of the unbuttoned vest for Jess LOL Here it is;

So what do you think ? ^^

Anyways this morning I woke up and had the strangest thought ..

WHERE'S MY BUZZ LIGHTYEAR TOY ?!?!
...
I need to pee ..

I looked and looked but I couldn't find it =( I literally flipped my whole house over, then I remembered my mum gives my old shit to my lil cousins .. and so that led me to my cousin's house .. .. next door LOL My cousin said he had seen it in his house before and so we flipped his house over too .. but nothing. *sighs .. there's one last hope though, my cousin Phillip may have it though I don't remember seeing it there =\ Oh wells .. time will tell LOL

btw my aunty showed me this picture .. you can guess who it is =="



it's Erika .. and .. no one else =)

I'm gna go bed now, maybe I'll dream about where Buzz might be =3 LOL

Night, leave a comment =)

Something Barney Would Say
[Giving Ted a lesson on "how to keep a girl from being your girlfriend]
Barney: "How do you keep a girl from being your girlfriend ? Simple. The rules for girls are the same for gremlins."
Ted: "Gremlins ?"
Barney: "Gremlins. Rule No.1 - Never Get Them Wet. In other words, don't let her take a shower at your place. Number 2 - Keep Them Away From Sunlight i.e don't ever see them during the day and rule number 3 - Never Feed Them After Midnight, meaning she doesn't sleep over and you don't have breakfast with her .. Ever."
Ted: "What about brunch ? Is brunch cool ?"
Barney: *gives Ted a T_T look* ".. No Ted .. brunch is not cool."

ja ne =)
Photobucket
2 comments