ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 6:24 PM

WMP: One Love - Arashi
Currently: Reading Hamlet
Mood: Bored as hell ..

Who thinks Shakespeare was the little kid in the playground that got picked on and is now exacting revenge ? Either that or he just has some serious boredom issues LOL

Shakespeare back in the day: "O what a bored person am I! Tis not well, I shall write, nay, put quill to parchment! My works shall last till the sun herself doth not rise, for it be praised by sons and daughters of time. Pleased thou be. Happy I am."

Can't believe I just tried to write Shakespeare LOL I guess I'm the one who has serious boredom issues =P

So last night, I wasn't in the mood for homework or Shakespeare (if ever), I decided to call up my aunty to see if she had any "Friends" episodes. Unfortunately she crashed her previous comp and yeah.. self explanatory LOL But I decided to go anyways, since I had nothing to do =D I stole some more dramas off her (Zettai Kareshi, Mr Brain .. etc.) and yeah, she stole some Simpsons Eps from me =) And I showed her this blog too LOL look towards the tagboard to see the comment she left.. .. its under the name "toda erika" =="

After that, I went home and saw "The Myth" on SBS. I don't know why I decided to watch it as it was associated with many memories of my past, but being "our" movie, I guessed it wouldn't be so bad ? I mean it has Jackie Chan in it =3 LOL Hmmm.. I guess it wasn't all bad, if you count out the part with the song "Endless Love" playing. Anyways that movie brings back memories, which is kinda ironic, seeing as we didn't even watch it together LOL

I think I may have had the weirdest dream of all time last night LOL I dreamt about highlighters 0_0 you know those .. stabilo ones? xD LOL I dont know why though ? ^^" I dreamt that I had some and yeah .. highlighted some stuff .. ? LOL

OH! guess what I did today =3 I went Erika Toda Picture hunting again =D I added heaps of new pictures to my collection ^^ which brings it to ... over 800 now I think =] Heres some of my favourites ^^









*drools ..
*fangirlboy mode

Oh! and I also found this other chick, who is HOT =3 (bear in mind, that cute and hot are two different things, so technically I'm not
cheating on Erika xP) her name ? Aya Kiguchi.




















It's okay, you can thank me later guys =3 LMAO
thanks for reading! leave a comment ^^


ja ne =)
Photobucket
3 comments