ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 10:58 PM

MSN: Lyn, Ro, Geoffrey
WMP: Samurai - Tackey & Tsubasa
Currently: Dying

As you may have noticed, I'm not listening to "Make It To The End" tonight .. I guess I'm not in the mood right now. I had a killer headache ever since I woke up. Had a cuppaccino, cos I thought it might help with the pain. It didn't. Well at least, it tasted nice.

To add to my perfect day, "my net" exceeded the downloads for this month, and its slower than usual, not to mention the constant disconnections.. T_T". Again for the second time in a row, I was awoken from my peaceful slumber by someone other than myself. It was 11:30, Micheal had called me, and told me he was on his way to give me episode 3 of season 5 for HIMYM. I very much appreciate the effort that he put in, although it was a case of bad timing. So I woke up, feeling grumpy, stared at my ugly face whilst brushing my teeth and yeah, just felt so shit. I should go sleep earlier .. ><

Most of my afternoon was made up of PEAK homework ( yeah I know, the cappuccino really helped me stay alert, just not helping with the headache.. ) but I finished it at least so I guess that's one upside for today ? MSN kept me busy when I was procrastinating, talking to Geoffrey and others about random things. I talked to my cousin Tracie as well, it was nice to catch up even though we didn't talk much. She just invited me to her upcoming birthday and told me how she gets extra time in exams cos shes "disabled" which is so not fair T_T". My aunty Jeanny also talked to me today, telling me that she finally brought me those highlighters that I wanted for ages which was also another "upside", if you will.

Then for most of the night, Ro and Lyn kept me busy, just talking about random things (yeah we have very fulfilling and interesting lives =="). Lyn and me sorta had a lil spat during our 3 way convo with Ro, but it was nothing big. But I guess I made it a big deal ? I don't know, this headache is really affecting me, but I don't wanna take medicine cos I don't have any "Drowsy" ones, and they're just gna keep me up again. Well its now 11:30, and I should be going bed now, if I don't wanna wake up feeling like Psyduck again >.<

So yeah, leave a comment or something. Thanks for reading.

ja ne ..

Photobucket
1 comments