ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 8:34 PM

WMP: -
Currently: Watching NBA's Best Ankle Breakers. Vol.2
Mood: Tired

I'm pretty tired tonight, don't really feel like posting but since the net is working now, I might as well I guess ^^

Went at Parramatta after school, to buy some textbooks, brought a physics one and walked around the whole centre cos I couldn't find the commonwealth bank, and when I got there, it was closed T_T

Anyways I just wanna post something up cos I wna remember this some time later in the future =)

Donna: "Hey Miss, what's a serpent ?"
Miss: "Donna, are you telling me you don't know what a serpent is ?"
Donna: "Is it a bee Miss ?"

LOL Ditzy Donna ^^ but shes awesome like that =]

Something Barney Would Say
"Robin I've been with alot of girls .. blondes .. brunettes .. redheads .. .. big boobs .. small boobs .. medium boobs .. boobs that were big but kind of in a bad way .. the point is .. .. boobs that pointed in opposite direc.. the point is ..."

Ima nanji desuka Mr. Wolf ? It's sleep time. =)

ja ne =)
Photobucket
1 comments