ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 3:49 PM

MSN:Ro
WMP: Summer Time - NewS
Currently: Procrastinating T_T

LOL its nothing as the title suggests my fellow readers xD Don't be fooled, I'm no way near re-entering the world of dating again, but I do think I'm in love =3 with Erika of course ^^ I've recently been watching her lastest drama "Boss", where she plays a detective, majoring in forensics and science. She is soooooo adorable in this one, cause she has a habit of sleeping in and turning up to work sleeping .. ngawww =3






























































































Yeah, thats what she says and thinks in the drama =) Anyways I should get back to homework, but first I wna do this "fill in the sentence" thingy I stole from Ro =3.





# I've come to realise that my job... is awesome =3 LOL
# I've come to realise that when I'm driving... other people should be wearing seat belts
#
I've come to realise that I need... a good night of sleep ><"
# I've to realise that I have lost... good sleep =="
# I've come to realise I hate it when... I cant concentrate.
# I've come to realise the person I like... will never know
# I've come to realise all my money... is gone .. =(
# I've come to realise some people... are incredibly smart .. ><
# I've come to realise that I'll always be.... in love with Erika *angel face*
# I've come to realise that my mum... is caring yet protective.
# I've come to realise that my mobile phone is... refusing to transform into a flip phone.
# I've come to realise that when I wake up... I have awesome hair xD
# I've come to realise that last night before I went to sleep... I was thinking of her.
# I've come to realise that right now, I'm thinking about... her .. again ..
# I've come to realise that my dad... should take me driving again =]
# I've come to realise that when I get on Myspace... I make an account ? LOL
# I've come to realise that today... I should have done more homework =='
# I've come to realise that tonight... I must finish homework LOL
# I've come to realise that tomorrow will be... Sunday ?
# I've come to realise that I really want to... kill my maths teacher >.<
# I've come to realise that life... is awesome minus maths homework.
# I've come to realise this weekend... is my chance to do homework before it piles up again.
# I've come to realise the best music I listen to when I'm upset... Erika's voice.
# I've come to realise that my friends... are caring, some more so than others :gee:
# I've come to realise that this past year... has been shit.
# I've come to realise the last person I kissed... died.
# I've come to realise when people walk out of my life... it kills.

Anyways thanks for reading once again =3 and leave a comment! =)

ja ne x)
Photobucket
2 comments