ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 8:01 PM

MSN: -
WMP: Confessions Part 2 - Usher
Currently:
Having a Procrastination Moment

Okay today was the start of my "pause", my "hold", my .. .. "happy hour", if you will, for the HSC. I have sworn to myself, and a few others, that I will not press the 'Sign In" button on MSN, nor will I click on the "Facebook" bookmark. So here I go huh ? =) A show of hands to see who thinks I can do it =3

*counts ..

*still counting .. wow there's alot of people here today xP

Okay so around .. .. 3432 peop .. LOL

But yeah, seriously I'm gna take my HSC course seriously ^^ and hopefully this "break" will let me concentrate more on studies =) I think I can do it =D And in the end, that's what counts =P
I'm gna start PEAK homework today, then yeah, that should take me a while ? ><" then depending on the time left, I'll either sleep or do some more homework =3 Today, school was normal though it was quite deserted LOL without the year 12's and the year 10's (both got exams). The library was practically Tony and me xD oh yeah .. that reminds me .. Harry .. *glare .. didn't fucking show up ==" oh wells .. I received my biology, physics, and chem mark back todays. No, don't get all excited, I have no intention of posting it up since I'm embarassed and cut .. T_T but I will tell you that I got the highest in the course for biology, please hold the applause till the end =3 LOL I got second in class for physics, and lets say chem .. didn't go so well eh ? =( Jap, and English haven't gotten back yet but I will seek them out tmrws =) 3u maths was poorly done, like all my other tests T_T but lucky they dont count, the next one, coming in week 7, I must do well =( if not then, FUCK .. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I have real bad memories for fucking up my 3u tests, LOL not necessarily what is depicted in the picture but yeah.. ANYWAYS =3 yeah .. I should do homework now. If I don't blog for a while, its because well yeah, I'm busy =) If you need to contact me for some reason, please email me ? or call if you're special =3 LOL

ja ne =]
Photobucket
0 comments