ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 9:06 PM

MSN: Not Online =]
WMP: Make It To The End - Stevie Hoang
Currently: Doing Peak Homework

So I was still on MSN at 8:30, talking to Lyn, after Ro ran away online .. o.0 then after asking Lyn, how to add comment boxes and letting her tag my page, I decided to look at my Biology homework. I wasn't sure if I had to do all the questions so I emailed My biology teacher Ms Prins. There were a lot of questions, mind you. After that, it was suddenly 9.00 T_T"

My dad was setting up a new T.V he had recently brought for my mum downstairs, and resisting the urge to go help out, I decided to do something more productive. I was looking around my room, my art diary caught my eye. I had recently revived it from a pile of dust which was accumulating in the corner of my room. I was thinking "should I ?" but as much as I would like to make my return to drawing, my PEAK homework was making the pile of dust its new home. *sighs* So here I am, blogging about it cause I'm once again distracted .. >.< Ro was right. "Blogging does distract you from homework, but only for 20 mins or so =D" I don't know how long it's been but distraction always = no good.

The other thing I failed at was attempting to cheer up Lyn. She was in a bad mood since yesterday, and I'm not too sure why >.<" Yeah I know, I'm an awesome best friend =( She didn't go online for most of the day cause of tutor and whatnot, so i decided to surprise her with this newly made blog. I don't know what kind of impact it made, but I get the feeling she doesn't really give a shit.. ><" oh wells.. I shall try again later tonight =D

I should get going.
ja ne ^^
Photobucket
2 comments