ERIKATODA♥
The only thing wrong with you is there's only one of you.

TODA LOVE <3
Allan. Boy. 'Nuff said.
18. JBHS Class of 2010.
University of Sydney.

☺AKB48
☺Erika Toda
☺Best Friends
☺Basketball
☺Pigtails
☺Taro

Tagboard


Loyal Readers
soiherduliekmudkipzrin-chan ? :gee:
rin-chanpwntyourspaceover9000times>D
iloveyoumorethanallenikutohitsugayaobitobioniclesmario
edwardteitovincentnoctisjaejoongyomi
combined:3
♥ 兄がほんとうに大好きだよ。

ohaaaiyo allan-kun! ^^
your blog has officially been pimped by ro the man, 08OCT09.
Guess what? I'm awesomer than Erika Toda! =D

MSJAYY ‹3 something something 21DEC09' hehehe ..
Affiliates
ERIKA! ROSALYNN! GEOFFREY! QUYEN! MYLINH! TIEN! MICHAEL! LYNN! MICHELLE! THU! MABEL! DANIEL! MINHKY! VIVIAN!

Archives


The Awesome.
Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 12:57 AM

MSN: Ro, Lyn
WMP: Make It To The End - Stevie Hoang
Currently: Checking myself out in the mirror =3

So as the title suggests, Ro and I could not produce another installment of Allan&Ro Webcam Adventures and I know our fans are anxious *looks at Lyn LOL* but Ro has work and she is tired. Acting on a popular T.V series (soon to be movie) can be stressful you know ? I mean look at Ro, shes working part time and still has time to act for you guys *looks at Lyn again xD* Acting does NOT pay good .. but then again, we only have like one viewer per night, *ahemLynahem* LOL!

As I planned, I did some PEAK homework before going to procrastinate online again. Stupid facebook, I swear you can list that as a drug nowadays. Look at the amount of people (yeah its not just me T_T) *looks at Lyn again x)* , that stay up and facebook their ass off ? ==" its annoying how I'm powerless to do anything about it ><" I have planned to quit it for year 12, you know, HSC and all, but already friends and family alike, have begun to doubt me T_T (yeah thanks for the support guys ^^")

The whole day, after my last post, wasn't that great. I went shower, washed my hair, and ate fried rice for dinner =3 Got ready for tutor, and yeah, went tutor LOL. We learnt integration and whatnot, it was fun I suppose ? =) then came home at like 11:23 and yeah, asked Ro to film the next Ep. but she was tired. Damn.. maybe next week then ? Sorry guys! *looks at Lyn =3

I think I might call it night nows, thanks for reading =)
konbanwa minna san! =]

ja ne ^^
Photobucket
2 comments